6.10.2009

Where I've been hiding...


Just in case you've wondered where the heck I've been... Here's some of my handiwork above that I've been busy working on! The one above is something I just finished for Julia Laughlin, a bride here in Nashville. I'm pretty pleased with how they turned out!

The lovely Julia contacted me in January after finding my other blog and seeing some of my previous designs. It's been a long and fun process, but we finally finished the invite suite and are wrapping up the program. I'm so excited to see it all come together!

Julia was great! She brought along fabric samples to our initial consultation for color reference, as well as photos of the bridesmaid dresses. It was extremely easy to work with her to find that perfect design that best represents her perfect day.

I'll be back soon with a Before and After I've been meaning to share!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...