7.23.2009

Oh me oh my...

So...a month of no posts? eeek! How does this happen?

I mean, I think about posting nine times a day - but then there is the issue of having the day job that blocks blogger access...so that kinda puts a kink in things... and I think to myself, I'll post that when I get home....but we all know how that goes after staring at the computer all day- when you finally unplug yourself and hit the elevator, there's no looking back! So, I am sorry dear blog. I have not forgotten you (comepletely).

I have updates on my job, david's job(or lack there of, if that gives you any hints), our deck progress, my new spectacles!! our trip to new orleans, our trip to atlanta...so much has gone on, I guess that's why I've not been posting, I've just been busy L-I-V-I-N. I'll try to return tomorrow and play catch up and also share some new design projects that are in the works!

Til then!

1 comment:

Shona~ LALA dex press said...

"Oh got a lot o' living to do/
A whole lot o' loving to do"

L-I-V-I-N will always supersede B-L-O-G-I-N

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...