9.28.2009

Lonny calling....

(image via Lonny)

I stumbled across something today regarding the launch of the new online shelter mag, Lonny, that debuts October 1st and thought I'd share it. It may be all over the blogosphere already, but I'd only read small mentions of it here and here awhile back, and neither really gave me a feel on what was to come.

(image via Lonny)

Annnnyway, I'm kinda excited about it now after seeing a little sneak peak via their Facebook page. And for anyone who is not keen on the name and wondering what that's all about- it is a combo of London and NY...verdict still out on that one. The cover is leaving much to be desired for me, just not really pulling me in...looks very European, which I typically like...but the other image, their mission statement...well, of course that speaks to me- it includes a typewriter!!

Like most of my pals, I've missed getting Domino in my mailbox each month, along with other long gone shelter mags (as they call them) and this one may fill that void - if only on my lunch break via the web. It comes from former Domino staffer, Michelle Adams and photographer Patrick Cline. Michelle is a busy lady, as she is also the face behind awesome organic fabric that is Rubie Green.

(photo via Rubie Green)

I've had my eye on a few of her patterns, so to hear that she is who is heading up the odd named mag...it's worth a peek. So, guess we'll have to hold out for a few more days for Lonny to arrive, but until then, we can read more on Michelle and Rubie Green here.
(photo via Rubie Green)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...