5.20.2010

Steady as she goes....

Last weekend was filled with more progress on the house!  We finished the last of the countertops and we were able to finally start the tiling!  It is going much slower than we anticipated (well, the whole renovation is going slower than we anticipated!) but we are finally rounding the corner towards the finish line!  Above you will see the metal banding sample on the front of the countertop, I really like the way it's going to turn out.




Above is a little detail shot of the laminate, keep in mind that edge is going to be covered with the stainless steel banding.


As you may have noticed from the blurry photos, I still haven't purchased a new camera...if you have any suggestions, throw 'em my way!!

And last but not least, our newest addition to our mid-century family:

3 comments:

KV said...

Lookin good, Carolyn! I loooove the subway tile.
As for cameras... David got one for his work that is SPECTACULAR. It's the same camera Megan from Not Martha has: http://www.notmartha.org/archives/2010/02/05/my-new-camera-the-canon-s90-picture-taken-by-my-old-camera/
I'd like to get one for our personal camera eventually.

The Blonde Mule said...

Love! Can't wait to see it in person!

Acorn + Archer said...

Thanks ladies!! Kelly- I'll look into that camera, thanks for the rec!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...