10.20.2010

A note on typewriters

This....is....bananas.

It's no secret that I love typewriters ( I know, who doesn't?) but I just found out that there is a genius out there who is taking old manual typewriters and outfitting them with the electronics needed to make them compatible as a keyboard (via frecklednest)  You just connect the outfitted typewriter to your computer via USB....is this Frankenstein or what??!? Insane!  I love it!


You may purchase the already altered awesome typewriters in this etsy shop, or buy a kit to do it yourself!





Also, worth noting, I found this purse on Kate Spade the other day that is so cute and thought it worth sharing!!  It sure is cute and kitschy, but unfortunately, ten times more than I would spend on it.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...