3.04.2011

New work

Well, it's Friday and I've almost got my head above water so that I can finally share my Flea Finds from....last weekend...oy vey...as well as other things I've been working on.  But, first I wanted to share with you a new Save the Date wedding postcard I just finished for my friend and co-worker, CLo.


Catherine (CLo) and Max originally wanted to go with a letterpress / Hatch Show look, but being that their wedding will be at night and in a semi-formal setting of War Memorial. combined with the classic combo of colors of black, white, and deep red- it just seemed too informal to go with the letterpress look- so we found a happy medium!  I love the photo of the two of them on the brick wall, and they loved the way the Save the Date turned out! 

Here's to many happy years ahead of them!! 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...