7.07.2008

this is how we go out....

i was watching my new favorite show (see the post below) and there was a guest "dancey dance" celebrity and she only introduced herself as Leslie...I started doing a little digging online and with each new thing I found on her, it just got better (worse) and better (worse). i don't know if i'm the last one to catch on to this...but it leaves me almost speechless. several years ago, you may recall the email forwards that went around with the same girl being photographed wearing the bedazzled sweatshirts?Ends up it's the bedazzled shirt girl, her name is Leslie Hall. I feel so in the dark to have not seen this...but man, it's funny stuff...If Jessica hasn't already used her rhymes for inspiration for Complex Caves, better listen up...prepare for a Monday pick me up.



And just when I thought it couldn't get any better...I found the mecca of them all. Leslie singing my all time karaoke duet "Islands in the Stream" at OPRY MILLS with a total redneck...right here in Nashville. If only I had been a passerby...I would've peed my pants.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG, you just made my Monday!

the orange bicycle said...

why didn't she tell us she was coming??!!!??!! she should be our friend!!!

ND said...

um. that is funny. i'm gonna' scrapbook everything we do! i love her gold spandex.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...