2.24.2009

Excuse me while I drool...









I love the clothes of Eley Kishimoto which I discovered via Clever Nettle's blog post today...Their dresses are so completely "Carolyn" it's like they were made for me, the colors, the collars, the scalloped tights...you had me at Peter Pan collar...I am forever in love. Via their shop, I hopped on over to their blog where I witnessed what might be the kitchiest fashion show ever...complete with a Penguin costume and all the models are wearing bandit masks...I am always up for being a bandit and wish I could wear a little eye mask everyday...thought I'd share my Halloween 2003 costume (I'm the female in the pic)

We were all crime fighters of some sort--my particular method of fighting crime, you might ask?? My costume was last mintue as is every year, and I decided that I would make a holster out of my favorite material, FELT...it had a place for a glue gun, knitting needles, scissors, yarn and I carried my trusty staple gun...I would have made Martha proud I'd like to think.

2 comments:

David S. said...

that picture is so impressive.

Unknown said...

Milesdale represent! twas a good Halloween....Crafty Crime Fighter, Aerobics Instructor, Miami Vice, Teen Wolf, Magnum PI....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...