10.07.2009

Flea Market?! What's this??

I get weekly emails from Nylon and just happened to notice at the bottom today a little shout out to Nashville!  Our little twitty city is getting all kinds of recognition this week from the design world, first the designsponge city guide and now this?!   I'm going to ignore the fact that we are most known by Nylon for bands such as Sixpence None the Richer, but the part that caught my eye...that I handn't heard about .....was a flea market!?  Whaaaaat?  No one has mentioned a flea market to me, I live for flea markets!!  I'm going to investigate this further. 

1 comment:

Panda Parables said...

Next Big Nashville '09
RUMMAGE SALE DAY PARTY!
Oct. 10th
12pm - 7pm
at the Yazoo Brewery
1200 Clinton St.
18+

Live Music all day featuring:
MICAH DALTON
THE COOLIN' SYSTEM
THE DELTA SAINTS
THE DISTRIBUTION

Celebrity DJs and Prize Give-aways featuring:
GAY WEREWOLF
WILD CUB (Keegan DeWitt)
NAST LOOKS (Madi Diaz)
SPACE CAPONE

FREE! w/ NBN wristband or badge
$5 for general admission

HUGE Rummage Sale - Everything $25 and under by:
American Apparel
Two Elle
Hue Nashville
Sayooh Designs
Pope Saint Victor
Sabrosa Vintage
Kim Vintage

Food vending by Martha Stamps Catering

and of course delicious brews from Yazoo Brewing Co.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...