2.19.2010

Learning is fun too!

So, the blog still isn't exaclty where I want it to be...but I have learned so much about HTML this past week that I have to say, it's been fun!  I still have several things I'd like to do that I haven't been able to either figure out and/or stay up past 1:00 AM working on my blog.  But I've added more elements just since yesterday!  If you look to your right, you will see that I have now added pages!!  Whoo hoo!  Most of them still say "coming soon" when you click on them, but it makes me pretty happy to have gotten this far!  If anyone knows alot about blogs and/or html and knows how to add the same dashed border vertically between the main post and the sidebars...hit me up!  I can't figure it out!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...