10.27.2010

A plead for you to vote...


The Room for Color Contest by Behr and Apartment Therapy is wrapping up and I thought it might be time to plead for your votes?!  Yes? Please please with sugar on top take a moment and vote for our Living Room!  All you have to do is click the "Add to favorites" button on this page!


(It looks like this, and yes, I only have 115 votes and need about another 115.  
See why I need YOUR help!? 


If you don't already have a user account with the Apartment Therapy websites, you will have to create a user name and provide an email address, BUT!!  you do not have to subscribe to their emails AND you will be helping a pal out!!   See, I told you I was going to plead!!? ;-)






Thanks so so much! And feel free to re-post or spread the word via the Twitter and Facebook links!

xoxoxo


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...