9.27.2011

Tag sale

Hi pals! I know I've been gone for quite a while...I've had some mental and emotional cobwebs to clear out, I've written several (seven eleven and counting) blog posts and just never felt like I was in a place of wanting to share, so I never posted them.  I hope to share more important and noteworthy information soon, but for now...I have  some fun news to share!
This Saturday, October 1st come check out our pop-up shop/ tag sale in Berry Hill!!  I will be there with Acorn + Archer jewelry as well as some mid-century modern/industrial treasures...and will be joined by three other lovely ladies and their abundance of mid-century and antiques!
Be sure to check out the other bloggers and previews of items for sale on their blogs!




Hope to see you then!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...