10.02.2011

The tag sale was a great success!  We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day, and despite the cold start to the morning, somehow my fair skin even got sunburned???  It was fun to make some new friends and all in all it was a great opportunity for me to clean out the basement, and make a nice little profit at the same time!  

Here's what I sold and a few more photos throughout the day!













My Acorn + Archer jewelry didn't sell well, but I think most people that came after the first rush of fellow bloggers and lovers of mid-century, were in hot pursuit of yard sales....and we were no yard sale.  There were hagglers like you've never seen!



If you were unable to join us, keep your ears peeled because we may do another one next Spring! Thanks again to everyone who was able to attend, and a special thanks to Modfrugal, My Interior Life and Me, You and a Wiener for including me!

4 comments:

Bri@Meyouandawiener said...

Gurl I had a great time, you are cool as hell!! We need to hook up sometime and do some junking or whatever it is we do. Drink coffee, hug some kittens or punch some people whatever, I'm a down!

P.s. How dare you taunt me with that LV purse again! Although you did have another purse that was metallic copper/gold clutch I will buy from you if you still have it. I forgot about it! *punches thy self in face.

Holla

Bri

Acorn + Archer said...

"drink coffee, hug some kittens or punch some people" hahaha, I needed that laugh on a Monday! Thanks!

And yes, let's get together- I'll see if I still have the clutch!

Kendall said...

This is such a great idea! I'm a Nashville blogger, too! I'm sad that I missed the sale, but maybe I can come to the next one.

Acorn + Archer said...

Kendall, so nice to meet you! I checked out your blog and your renovations are awesome, great work!
I'll update the blog in the Spring if we decide to do another one, so you can come!
-Carolyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...