5.15.2007

le sigh...


I haven't meant to be MIA for so long, I'm afraid that life has caught up with me! I've cried twice at work today from stress and overall just not wanting to be there...but I feel better now that I've gotten it out of my system. Onward and upward....

Speaking of onward...I am in the development stage of starting my own business with three other lovely ladies...this is the only thing that gives me hope and keeps me going through the work day. What I would like to see happen is to find a space that looks like this in East Nashville.

The inside will be very inspiring and colorful and warm and cheery and just a place that you always always want to be....like this!!!


Next, I will fill it full of things I love!! Such as these....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...