5.16.2007

paint-by-numbers!!!

I found this paint-by-number mural via Apartment Therapy. This guy blew up two paint-by-numbers of french street scenes and merged the two together to form one mural.. He then matched the paint that came with the vintage set and had gallon versions created of each color and labeled them accordingly. This could be done so easily, I can't believe I didn't think of it!!!

I remember seeing paint-by-numbers on blinds for bedrooms when they are closed...but this just takes it to a whole new level.



3 comments:

lisamarie said...

you know we could make our own paint by number on photo shop or something even cuter...like us eating pizza

Billipo said...

This is pretty incredible. Can you help me paint by numbers when I get a house?

Anonymous said...

Good post.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...