10.24.2007

My new love..

Last night, while watching TV, I found a new love. I'd had an idea recently to play around with Shrink Plastic, aka shrinky dinks, just like when we were kids. I guess I wasn't too creative when I was 5 or 6, I don't remember drawing my own shrinky's...I just remember having some Care Bears shrinky's. Either way, I love shrinky's now!!! I'm not an expert and these won't be going in my etsy shop anytime soon, but I don't think they are all that bad. My sad, sad camera didn't capture very good pics today, but it will give you an idea. I'll try for better pictures tomorrow.Oh, an update!! My gocco was sitting at my desk when I arrived at work today! I think I'm going to wait until the weekend to play around with it, as not to waste the expensive screens. I'll keep you posted!

And one last pic, David and I went to two thrift stores tonight trying to piece together our Halloween Costume. We had zero luck, but I did find this lamp shade that has three large pirate type ships on it. I can't wait to tear it apart and find a use for the images, perhaps a quilt or a bag????

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...