10.17.2007

Vintage Finds


As promised, I thought I would share some of my vintage finds from the past few days.

The beautiful trees are from a tablecloth I found last Friday. I think it may be my favorite vintage fabric yet. I think when my new gocco gets here, I'm going to try to recreate the trees- it looks pretty easy.This jade green vintage metal tray has roses on it that are so vivid. I seriously had to look it over closely to figure out if it is vintage or just reproduction. I'm about 89% sure that it's actually old.
I found a set of four of these coffee cups at a church flea market on Saturday. They all had melted candles in them!! I couldn't believe someone would use them for candle holders! The candles came out really easily thanks to David and a pot of boiling water. They are amazing.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...