11.04.2007

Gocco Round 1


Ok, so yesterday I finally gave the gocco a chance, and I think that it went well! I should have prepared a bit more and next time I will think it out more before I start. But for my first try, I think it was pretty much a success. I used a papercutting(scherenschnitte) image of deer and the woods in general. I would have liked to have used more than one color, but since the image was all connected, it wouldn't have worked well with two colors. Oh well, next time. I made about 20 prints on various papers I found around the house. I think my favorite was the flocked paper that looks similar to wallpaper. I cut it to the size of a shadowbox frame from ikea, and place it in for the bottom pics. I think I'm going to need to purchase more of those frames!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...