12.06.2007

so i "googled" myslef....

yeah, so I "googled" my etsy name squirrelpearl just curious to see if i would find any slight mentions of my etsy name, or where someone had marked something in my etsy store as a favorite....and i was so excited to see that i had a blurb of a mention on apartment therapy!! i love a.t. and it made me so happy, never mind the fact that when i clicked the link it didn't work because the item they were referring to had sold, but it still excited me. hmmm, now how can i get more mentions!??! off to ponder..

OMG! I found another!!! Thank you to both Penguin&Fish and apartment therapy for helping a little squirrel out!! I swear this is not bragging or anything of the sort, I'm honestly just shocked!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gawd, you are so vain! Just kidding. That's so cool that A.T. mentioned you!!! You're on your way....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...